CA Mining has several clients seeking candidates for vacancies in underground mining jobs
in Australia. These clients require qualified Auto Electricians and Heavy Duty (HD) Fitters
with experience in underground mines in Africa
to relocate to the land down under to work onsite at their local mining operations. The suitable candidates will have extensive experience working with underground mobile equipment.
Each job role requires the following skills and qualifications:
- Relevant Trade Certificate.
- Matric certificate.
- 10 years’ experience as a qualified Auto Electrician/HD Fitter in underground mining environments in Africa.
- Hard rock mining experience.
- Experience leading and training diverse multi-cultural teams.
- Able to meet criteria for site access requirements (medicals etc.).
Responsibilities for both roles include:
- Relevant maintenance, repairs and handling of breakdowns of underground heavy equipment and auxiliary vehicles.
- Diagnosing and installing relevant equipment.
- Performing equipment inspections.
- Risk assessment and management.
- Ensuring safety standards are adhered to.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Contracts for these roles state:
That selected candidates will be required to relocate to Australia. They will be city-based with a FIFO to site arrangement. If you wish to apply for one of these positions, please send your CV
If you have not received a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions that may come up. — Are you seeking a new mining job? Please visit CA Global
or Mining Recruitment Jobs
for more exciting opportunities.