With a number of mining recruitment specialised consultants, CA Mining has experience in recruiting for a number of African countries with over 20 specialised and sought over commodities.
CA Mining has experiencing in recruiting for 26 commodities, a few listed here below;
Underground Mining commodities
- Also known as sub-surface, it is one of the most technically complex methods of extracting ore bodies that lie at considerable depths below the surface. The Underground Mining technique is used to excavate hard minerals, namely ore, gold, silver, iron, copper, zinc, nickel, tin and lead.
- Also known and referred to as open-cut, opencast or surface mining, this technique is used to extract rock or minerals from the earth using an open pit or borrow. Deposits are found near the surface where rope- or hydraulic shovels can be used for excavation.
- This commodity is a chemical element and it is derived from the Spanish term “platina”, which when literally translated is “little silver”. Platinum has six naturally occurring isotopes and is one of the rarest elements in the Earth’s crust. Platinum is a one of the rarest chemical elements found in the earth’s crust and is highly valuable and is a major precious metal commodity.
- Gold is formed as the result of molten rock (called magma) being interrupted into solid rock. Gold is soft, shiny, dense and the most pliable and malleable pure metal in existence. Chemically, gold is a transition metal and can form trivalent and univalent cations in solutions. Compared to other metals, pure gold is chemically least reactive.
- It is in some cases chemically similar to magnesium. It is also known as spelter and is a metallic chemical element.Zinc production consists of froth flotation of the ore, roasting, and final extraction using electricity (electro winning).
- Occasionally called the “space age metal”, Titanium has a low density and is a lustrous, strong, corrosion-resistant transition metal with a silver shade. The element exists within a number of mineral deposits (mainly rutile and limonite) which are usually distributed in the Earth’s crust and lithosphere, and it is found in almost all living things, rocks, water bodies, and soils.