Underground Senior Mining Engineer Jobs
What does an Underground Senior Mining Engineer Do?
An Underground Senior Mining Engineer develops and evaluates underground mine designs and plans, ensures plan compliance, oversees work of engineers with regards to QA/QC, ventilation, design, surveying, mentoring, and much more. Risk assessment and safety management planning are important aspects of the position, as well as supervising various daily operations.
An individual qualified for this position has:
- Underground Mining Design expertise
- An undergraduate degree in Mining Engineering or equivalent
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and time and productivity management skills
- Strong software/computer skills
- Knowledge of highest engineering standards and regulations in mining.
There is a need for Underground Senior Mining Engineers in African countries. Visit CA Mining’s Africa Mining Job Board to apply for a position, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org