Underground Long Hole Driller Jobs
What does an Underground Long Hole Driller Do?
Long Hole Drillers are responsible for performing underground production drilling, ground support, and other mining duties as ordered. Candidates for Long Hole Driller jobs have experience working long hole rigs in underground mining environments.
Applicants for Long Hole Driller positions must have the following:
- Underground mining practice knowledge and ability to operate underground long hole drills well
- Capability to drill long holes to a design pattern with accuracy
- Ability to read mine instruction plans and follow them accurately, operating with skill and exactness to ensure holes are drilled to design profile, gradient and line
- Conscientiousness when it comes to maintaining safety
- Extensive experience working in the underground mining environment
Experienced Long Hole Drillers are in demand in Africa. Go to CA Mining’s Africa Mining Job Board or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to find your Long Hole Driller jobs available in Africa.