Reference No. CV34
Reference Number: CV34
Our client, an Oil & Gas service provider is seeking a Technology Lead with Oil and Gas experience to join the Strategic Programme Office (SPO) of a leading NOC to manage important projects. The incumbent will manage projects in the areas of exploration & production, finance, IT, and operations. Furthermore, the incumbent will be working closely with the Group Head of IT and IT departments in fully owned subsidiaries and joint venture companies. The ideal incumbent will be an IT professional with experience in the oil & gas industry.
- Responsible for identifying and delivering projects to meet the stated objectives of increasing production.
- Managing projects that will simplify and improve data management (collection, deduplication, interpretation).
- Implementing companywide ERP system(s) (merging platforms).
- Managing digital transformation projects (e.g., implementation of sensors (pressure, temperature, and position sensors) to monitor wells and pipelines).
- Contribute to the wider SPO community.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Minimum 2 – 4 years’ experience in similar position
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within in the Oil & Gas industry
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in IT
- Knowledge in Data management framework (TOM, strategy, Governance, end user requirements)
- Knowledge in ERP implementation,
- Knowledge in the use of digital technology in Onshore, Upstream, Midstream, and Downstream
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Renewable Contract
- All inclusive – (travel, hotel, lodging, transportation, full medical insurance, medical care)
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Christo van der Ham at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
Christo van der Ham
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.