Date Created: 2020-02-14T08:58:52+00:00
Reference Number: 030-1402LH
Our client is in search of a Technical Services Engineer for a blasting and sales background, with fluent Mandarin communication skills, to join their team in Zambia.
- Developing customer relationships from a technical and marketing perspective.
- Business development to grow the company’s presence in-country.
- Analysing blast measurements and assessing performance.
- Implementation of service and product projects.
- Promoting an active safety culture on site.
- Ensure client requirements and expectations are met.
- Training and accrediting customers in company products.
- Training and mentoring Blast Technicians.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Mining Engineering Degree or similar qualification.
- 7 years blasting engineering experience within mining environments.
- 5 years sales experience within blasting.
- Sound understanding of drill and blast designs.
- Knowledgeable in pre and post blast measurements and assessment techniques.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessing.
- Fixed term contract.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.