Reference No. LB49
Reference Number: LB49
Our client, a large building material company, is seeking a tax manager who will be tasked with advising the management on tax optimization and planning. This will entail interpretation and application of tax regulations to identify opportunities for improvement, such as deductible expenses for tax purposes and tax benefits from social services.
- Assist the ministry in managing the company's assets. Advise management on tax optimization and planning: interpretation and application of tax regulations to identify opportunities for improvement, such as deductible expenses for tax purposes and tax benefits from social services, etc
- Monitor and control declarations to the National Social Security Institute (INPP) and the National Social Security Fund (CNSS).
- Manage corporate income tax
- Payroll taxes, dividend taxes, rental income tax, etc.
- Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Sales taxes
- Taxes and fees for central and provincial administrations
- Mining tax and fees
- Control customs declarations (pro forma invoices and final invoices) in compliance with customs legislation in the DRC.
- Apply all benefits outlined in the investment code.
- Maintain all tax-related documents.
- Submit tax declarations as per the schedule set by the company.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- A degree in Accounting, Finance, Taxation, or Business Administration, along with professional certifications such as CPA, CFA, or CTA, and relevant work experience in tax management.
- Congolese applicant preferred
- Tax Expertise: In-depth knowledge of local tax laws, including corporate income tax, payroll taxes, VAT, and sales taxes.
- Ability to interpret tax regulations and identify tax optimization opportunities.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Lucia Baeza at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.