Reference No. DSS01-M
Reference Number: DSS01-M
Our client, a mining service provider, is seeking a Surveyor who will be responsible for making exact measurements and determine the mines boundaries. The incumbent will provide data relevant to the shape, contour, gravitation, location, elevation, or dimension of land.
- Conduct effective surveys for open-pit mining operations.
- Build strong client relationships.
- Ensure compliance with Safety and Quality policies, procedures, and standards.
- Execute surveys according to plan, report results, identify deviations, and recommend corrective actions.
- Adhere to survey planning policies, guidelines, and procedures for all work outputs.
- Implement and monitor systems for quality control of plan and layout delivery.
- Ensure full compliance with Minerals Act requirements in the Survey sphere.
- Plan and schedule resources and logistics to meet survey work output plans.
- Continuously review mine surveying practice and mining operations for improved quality.
- Interface and report production to management.
- Provide daily measuring reporting as required by the contractual environment.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- At least five (5) years’ experience as a surveyor, in an Opencast Mining environment.
- National Diploma Survey.
- Survey working knowledge within the mining industry (Surface)
- Sound knowledge of MS Office, AutoCAD, CAD Mine or similar Mine design / survey packages
- Valid Code 08 Drivers License
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Employment Opportunity
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.