Date Created: 2020-06-22T09:47:30+00:00
Reference Number: 049-2206LH
Our client is in need of a Supply Chain Officer with Syspro experience and a background in the mining industry to join their team on site in a remote area of Namibia.
- Overseeing of the supply chain function for the mine site.
- Warehousing and stores management.
- Assisting in the driving of transformation and optimisation initiatives.
- Data integrity management for the ERP.
- Implementation of compliance requirements and procedures.
- Ensure supplier performance is of a high standard.
- Mentor and train subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Supply Chain Management Degree or similar qualification.
- Matric certificate.
- Minimum 5 years previous experience in supply chain within the mining industry, with a focus on warehousing and stores.
- Valid driver’s licence.
- This position is only open to Namibian citizens who are currently residing in Namibia.
- Permanent contract.
- Relocation will be required.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.