Reference No. DSS02-NI
Reference Number: DSS02-NI
Our client is seeking a Supervisor who will be responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the property. The incumbent will complete preventive maintenance, install new equipment, and assists with routine property maintenance.
- General plumbing including washers, taps, unblocking toilets, unblocking stacks, installing new sinks, urinals and toilets, pipework (copper or PVC).
- General carpentry such as hanging doors, new locks, architraves, window frames, boxing in, assembling furniture, easing, and adjusting windows, replacing handles and similar hardware.
- Liaising with contractors and performing jobs as and when they are required.
- Assisting with construction projects of site improvement or repairs.
- Immediately report problems/failures that may impact on the organisation to Line Manager.
- Meet your targets and contribute to those of the team.
- Contribute towards the efficient running of the team.
- Responsible for related duties as required or assigned.
- Maintaining adequate stock levels including water and diesel.
- Responsible for housekeeping of storeroom general painting & decorating of the site.
- Basic electrical maintenance.
- Day to day care and maintenance of gardens, trees, grass, and estate infrastructure.
- Day to day care and maintenance of trees.
- Day to day care and maintenance of stormwater trenches and dams.
- Regularly inspecting garden structures and undertaking minor repairs or advising Line Manager of any need to replace/rebuild.
- General garden carpentry such as assembling and maintaining furniture, replacing handles and similar hardware.
- Identify hazards, defects and the need for adjustment or repair; to ensure compliance with agreed codes, law, working practices and health and safety.
- Recording all task related information as required to complete planning and work order requirements.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar type of position.
- Grade 12.
- Relevant electrical/trade certification.
- Construction Maintenance Operations.
- Requisite knowledge of the tools, equipment, and materials common to the environment.
- Skills in general DIY and maintenance and general gardening including assessment, installation, repair, and maintenance.
- Practical knowledge of plants plus experience and using general garden machinery.
- To understand and deliver good service.
- A valid driving license.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Employment Opportunity
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.