Reference No. DS01
A leading mining group is seeking a pro-active SHEQ Superintendent that all-inclusive and has practical risk management approach to support the strategy and process of prevention and protection ensuring an united approach to efficiently eliminate risk, enabling to prevent incidents.
- Identify and assess level of risk in area of responsibility
- Consider the level of risk, alleviate, and implement control measures for residual risk
- Utilise the IMS to initiate, investigate and report SHEQ status
- Identify Risk Assessments
- Manage relationships on operations with all stakeholders
- Manage the service to an acceptable standard
- Manage IMS data and DataWalk analysis and highlight non-conformances
- Audit security service compliance, processes, and procedures
- Conduct Compliance audits on security registers
- Manage and compile Incident Investigation reports
- Systems (SAP, MES, IMS, Chromedoc, EBMS, LMS)
- Exemplify an understanding of contingency planning and response to emergencies
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree or Diploma in Security Management
- 5 years’ Mining Security experience
- 3 years’ Managerial experience
- PSIRA – Grade A (advantageous)
- ASIS PSP Certification – Physical Security Professional – would be an advantage.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Competitive annual package
- Permanent Employment Opportunity
- Lucrative incentives
- Opportunity to join a global mining company
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.