Reference No. 1907 021 SS
Reference Number: 1907 021 SS
Our client is seeking a Senior Technical Support Engineer who will be to be responsible for collaborating with customers to build the relationships, teamwork and trust that enables the delivery of valuable solutions and superior customer services.
- Understanding, troubleshoot, analyze, tracking and taking ownership of customer issues and queries and managing through to solution.
- Researching and troubleshooting of Enterprise Software Solutions software issues.
- Providing prompt and accurate customer feedback.
- Acting as an advocate for the customer and effectively communicating feedback to and from technical teams dispersed globally.
- Organizing regular customer meetings and provide status updates to internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing and own all aspects of customer success, while maintaining a holistic view of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to quickly establish customer relationships and trust.
- Applying and utilize knowledge gained from industry or product expertise and technical understanding to quickly identify issues and render solutions.
- Always providing an outstanding customer experience.
- Following CX standards and procedures and suggest improvements where possible.
- Working with minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgement to provide the customer an exceptional customer experience.
- To understanding the context and priority of a diverse range of applications and associated support cases.
- Identifying own training needs and undertakes company training programs as directed by Management.
- Living company core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- 5 years of working experience in a Technical Support Engineer or similar role supporting enterprise software solutions.
- Proven experience in ERP
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, Cyber Security, Software Engineering
- Experience in database technologies like Microsoft SQL Server / T-SQL Procedures; Oracle / PL/SQL Procedures.
- Knowledge in web service and XML message-based systems such as ActiveMQ, JMS.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent opportunity
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Sheree Scheepers at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.