Reference No. 291 03 RR
Reference Number: 291 03 RR
Our client is seeking a Senior Sales Specialist – Digital who will be part of the Power Grids Marketing & Sales business team and reporting to Regional leader. The incumbent will be responsible for planning and ensuring execution of company sales strategy for digitalization and software, to achieve both qualitative and quantitative targets for products, systems and/or services in a profitable way in the Southern and Eastern African market.
- Planning and implementing sales strategy, and strategic sales and business development initiatives, in alignment with global sales strategy.
- Achieves sales targets in respect of both budgets and sales efficiency.
- Develops localized digital and software sales strategy for the Southern African market from the global digital strategy.
- Establishing sales targets and ensures sales achievement through regular oversight and definition and implementation of improvement plans as needed.
- Identifies opportunities at existing and potential new customers within defined geographical area and determines plans for acquisition and allocates resources.
- Coordinating the flow of information for sales activities and transactions, including leads, billings, orders, contracts, etc. and evaluates data to ensure achievement of goals.
- Monitors and provides reports to the Marketing and Sales organization on market intelligence.
- Supporting the development of strong relationships with key customers.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with key decision makers.
- Ensures efficient marketing communications.
- Ensuring achievement of sales volume and product mix targets by setting appropriate price and margin for sales. Participates on negotiations of key contracts.
- Manages ongoing costs.
- Monitors client financial status and reports any changes regarding risk to relevant internal partner teams.
- Identifies and manages potential risks relating to contract agreements across customers/channels.
- Takes ownership of the sales processes, and all relevant training and development plans, actions, and programs.
- Living company core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Minimum 8 years of experience in customer relationship building, business development and sales in an enterprise software environment, preferably in the electrical power industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or Information Technology.
- Proven track record of sales of software and digital solutions.
- South African Citizens are encouraged to apply.
- Experience in complex multilevel solution selling with lengthy lead times.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent opportunity
- Join a global pioneer in energy systems.
- Regular travel into Africa (25%)
- Competitive base package
- Lucrative performance incentives
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.