Reference No. 398-30061LH
Reference Number: 398-30061LH
Our client is in need of a Senior Mechanical Engineer with strong experience in crushers, mills, pumps, pipes and conveyors within the mining sector to join their team on site in West Africa.
- Leading and coaching local nationals to carry out engineering and maintenance activities in line with OEM standards and industry best practice.
- Implementing and overseeing continuous improvement initiatives.
- Problem solving, trouble shooting and advising on technical improvements.
- Ensuring plant production KPI’s are achieved through optimal maintenance and minimising downtime.
- Risk identification and mitigation.
- Compiling training material in line with OEM recommendations.
- Recording, reporting and investigating of incidents and events.
- Budgeting and cost control.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Accredited University Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 10 years previous experience as a Plant Mechanical Engineer within the mining sector, with 3 years at a senior level.
- Experience on crushers, mills, pumps, pipes and conveyors.
- Budgeting and cost control experience.
- Computer literate in MS Office, MS Projects and CMMS.
- Experience working in multi-cultural, diverse teams.
- Previous expatriate experience in West Africa preferred.
- In line with the company’s diversification initiatives, female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Long term contract (subject to work permit renewal).
- FIFO roster.
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to email@example.com.
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.