Reference No. 060 1701 OT
Reference Number: 060 1701 OT
Our client, a leading global OEM servicing the mining industry, is seeking a Senior Commercial Specialist who will be responsible to assist in minimising the commercial risk exposure to the Company.
- Actively involved in the completion and/or review of our customer-facing documents and ensure the customer document produced is of consistently high quality, industry benchmark as well as driving process and policy compliance in their regional Sales Teams.
- Ensure all customer-facing documents (including quotations/proposals and contracts) in their region are developed ensuring alignment between Sales and the relevant Products Areas, and in line with global bundling processes.
- Ensure all customer-facing documents drafted in line with all local and global policies and standards to ensure lowest level of risk for the Company, and highest quality of customer document.
- Ensure all customer-facing documents are approved in line with all internal requirements prior to being submitted to the customer and audited in line with the Commercial Department audit requirements and are registered by the Contract Owner in the Contract Management System (contracts only) in a timely manner.
- Allocated a portfolio of customers from Southern as well as Central and or West Africa, for which they will be fully responsible for ensuring all commercial matters are dealt with timeously and/or escalated to the necessary decision makers.
- The commercial matters include but are not limited to notifications in terms of implementation of price escalations the Senior Commercial Specialist acts as a business partner in the process but is not solely responsible for implementation of the escalations (refer to escalation process).
- Participate in customer negotiations.
- Responsible for training of the end users to ensure that they understand the needs around Compliance, the risk if we don’t comply as well as the system requirements.
- Ensure that all Customer facing agreements adhere to the Company governance processes in terms of policy, procedure, approval and risk mitigation.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree – B.Com Law/LLB Law
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the mining or construction industry.
- Good demonstrable knowledge of commercial and clerical principles.
- Experience in Independently drafting, reviewing, negotiating, and advising on complex contract.
- Advance MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Salesforce (CRM) is an asset.
- Ability to cope with pressure and tight deadlines.
- Valid Driver’s License
Benefits and Contractual information:
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Olivia Trollope at email@example.com
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.