Reference No. DSS01-MP
Reference Number: DSS01-MP
A leading mining group is seeking a Senior Camp Superintendent, this role involves managing the accommodation and utility functions of camp management, including food & beverage service delivery, accommodation management, utility and maintenance of camp facilities, compliance & report submissions for camp operations, HR functions for camp management staff.
- Oversee day-to-day camp operations.
- Oversee food supply and ensure adherence to Company standards.
- Oversee all site facility operations, including camp mobilization, personnel safety, catering, housekeeping, front desk operations.
- Conduct daily meetings with staff to review operations, scheduling, and client relations.
- Ensure proper functioning of lighting, hot water, and WC.
- Maintenance of utilities, buildings, and kitchen
- Ensure correct and prompt reporting.
- Manage sewage plant and septic tank maintenance.
- Ensure water supply to contractors and the community.
- Oversee Camp and Office Maintenance, Rehabilitation, and Expansion.
- Sign off on invoices from contractors.
- Merge budget requirements from office users.
- Manage the camp rotation and staff requirements.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Relevant experience in Camp Management, hospitality, or similar industries.
- Bachelor's degree and computer literacy for administrative tasks and reporting.
- Preferred qualifications: Certificate in Catering and Housekeeping.
- Strong people management skills and a customer service oriented.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Competitive annual package
- Permanent Employment Opportunity