Reference No. 273 01 23 MNW
Reference Number: 273 01 23 MNW
Our client, an international mining house, is seeking a Senior Business Evaluations Analyst who will frame and deliver quality business investment and commercial analysis in support of major decisions in the areas of project studies, operational site investments and business development / M&A in the African region. This position is also accountable for developing and maintaining the life of asset model for one of the company’s mines. The ideal incumbent should have the ability to communicate effectively with operations, obtain appropriate inputs in order to fully evaluate investment options and make recommendations to senior management.
- Support in effective evaluating and communicating major business investment and commercial proposals
- Contribute to Mine Life of Asset modelling including collation of technical and financial inputs, to deliver a LoA evaluation that communicates risks and uncertainties to the company Executive level in support of the long-term business planning process
- Promoting and supporting implementation of driving and Business evaluation initiatives and supporting the Manager – BE & BI role in the reporting of those initiatives to enhance the organization’s reputation for determining the ‘right’ projects/acquisitions through diligent collation of input data and best practice evaluation techniques
- Contribute and support the Manager -BE & BI role in building and maintaining effective working relationships with site management, commercial & operations teams and Group office functions including Group Business Evaluation and Group Finance.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with corporate planning and analysis, financial modelling, and investment decision-making activities
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a mining environment
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting / Finance
- Must have extensive Excel modelling experience
- Language skills English (essential), French and, Spanish, Mandarin would be an added advantage
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Fixed-Term Contract (2 years)
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Mitchill Wernich at email@example.com
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.