Reference No. 351 06 RR
Reference Number: 351 06 RR
Our client is seeking a Sales Specialist – Smart Power who will be responsible for selling products/systems/services within a designated market in accordance with strategy.
- Selling products/systems/services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability target for assigned Business Units/Product Groups.
- Establishing and maintaining effective customer relationships.
- Ensure positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
- Preparing sales plans using company tools and perform regular status reviews and propose recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- Creating added value for the customer and company by using effective sales techniques and communicate details in accordance with company offering and strategy.
- Ensuring efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
- Identifying and driving the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensure know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Managing administrative procedures in sales processes, support collection and project management activities when needed.
- Preparing offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and/or the Marketing Manager.
- Ensuring appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- 5 Year Minimum sales experiences in technical sales focused on Wholesalers or Distributors and/or site contractors’ space.
- Tertiary qualification either being National Degree or Diploma, Electrical Apprenticeship will also be advantageous.
- Electrical & Technical sales background.
- Focused sales channel experience with Residential and Commercial Builders.
- Good sales and strong salesperson with a network to leverage off.
- Excellent level of English required.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Employment Opportunity
- Competitive Market Salary
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Christopher Butcher at email@example.com
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.