Reference No. DSS01-HT
Reference Number: DSS01-HT
Our client is seeking a Sales Specialist – Digital who will be responsible for sales of products/systems within the Southern and Eastern African market in accordance with the digital strategy of the company.
- Selling products/systems to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Business Units/Product Groups.
- Establishing and maintaining effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/systems/ services offering, and align to provide a solution.
- Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
- Preparing sales plans using company tools.
- Performs regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- Creates added value for the customer and company, and ensures the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques.
- Communicates details in accordance with company offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
- Ensuring efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
- Identifying and driving the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Managing administrative procedures in sales processes and supports collection and project management activities when needed.
- Participating in preparation of offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and/or the Marketing Manager.
- Ensures appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.
- Living company core values of safety and integrity.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Minimum 3-5years of experience in customer relationship building, business development and sales in an enterprise software environment, preferably in the electrical power industry.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or Information Technology.
- Proven track record of sales of software and digital solutions.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Employment Opportunity
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.