Reference No. CV89
Reference Number: CV89
Our client, a mining service provider is seeking a Sales Manager who will support the Final Control – Pressure Management (PRM) business in Angola, with focus on demand creation, growing market participation and position the company as the Supplier of First Choice in the region.
- Lead and manage PRM sales in the assigned territory, targeting growth in diverse industries like power, metal, mining, etc.
- Collaborate with local partners and resellers to expand market presence.
- Achieve or surpass financial targets outlined in the PRM MEA business plan, while evaluating and addressing customer RFQ requests from commercial, technical, and operational perspectives.
- Convert RFQs into contracts, ensuring compliance and due diligence, and collaborate closely with Inside Sales for competitive solutions.
- Engage with end users and EPC, influencing specifications and negotiating favourable terms.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to expedite RFQ responses and conversions.
- Develop plans to enhance KOB3 business, maximize revenue from existing installations, and present marketing forecasts and competitor insights.
- Work with other business units within company Automation Solutions to optimize synergies.
- Strategize to secure Entity KOB1/KOB2 projects, support Destination KOB1/2 pursuits, and cultivate strong customer relationships.
- Drive site activities and STOs to capitalize on KOB3 potential, focusing on enhancing customer satisfaction.
- Stay updated on industry trends and use CRM Cloud as the primary tool to track sales activities and maintain records.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- 3-5 years in direct selling experience with Oil & Gas customers.
- Educated to bachelor’s (Min 3 years) degree level in an engineering discipline – Mechanical, Industrial, Instrumentation or Chemical.
- Achievement of an MBA qualification will be considered advantageous.
- Strong differentiated value & technical selling experience in Hydrocarbon, LNG, Chemical &Power industries.
- Direct selling experience.
- Track record of achieving sales targets, driving business development, and managing customer relationship.
- Experience in working in a diverse, multi-national and multicultural matrix organization.
- Extensive travel within the assigned region to meet customers, Travel requirements for the position (70-80%).
- Fluent in English and Portuguese (read, write, and speak). Other local language skill will be an advantage.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Opportunity
- Competitive Annual Package
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
Managing Lead: Market Intelligence
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.