Date Created: 2020-03-23T12:29:16+00:00
Reference Number: 013 23 03 LVG
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success.
- Develop positive relationships with clients to ensure sales increase.
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs.
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks.
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner.
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions.
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives.
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting or business related courses
- 3+ years’ experience in sales with a focus in operations for manufacturing organizations.
- Cement or FMCG Sectors will be an advantage
- Understand IFRS and public company regulatory reporting/filing requirements
- Exposure and knowledge of ERP applications. Experience with SAP will be highly advantageous.
- Full time / Permanent position
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.