Reference No. CB 20
Reference Number:20 CB
Our client, one of the largest single-site precious metals refining and smelting complexes in the world, is looking for a Process Engineer to join their team in Gauteng. This position will be reporting to the Project Manager.
- Maximise throughputs across the Smelter Business Complex, in order to achieve its financial year targets;
- Assist Senior Process Engineer and Process Leader with improvements and recommendations to maximise plant utilization, with minimal metal losses;
- Technical investigation of the processes;
- Ensure that there is full compliance with the SHEQ;
- Issue certificates for the samples when they are of the specified standard.
- Daily trouble shooting and optimisation of the blending, arc furnace, BBOC and induction furnace;
- Develop and update operating procedures, update P&IDS and create MOCs for process modifications.
- Deliverance of capital projects assigned to him/her within specified time and costs. Ensure all engineering and governance requirements are met.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Preference will be given to a candidate in possession of a tertiary qualification in Chemical or Metallurgical Engineering;
- Up to 5 years’ experience within a metallurgical or smelting environment, with at least 2 years of experience within a middle management position.
- Training skills – able to train others
- Production knowledge – understand the production processes
- Equipment knowledge – fault detection abilities
- SHEQ and radiation knowledge – able to diagnose faults
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Employment
- Market related salary
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Christopher Butcher at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.