Reference No. LB70
Our client is seeking a Principal Electrical and C&I Engineer who will be responsible for overseeing the Electrical and C&I functions of the company ensuring compliance with standards and regulations, driving improvements in reliability and efficiency, and supporting project development and implementation.
- Roll-out, embedment and review of relevant standards, frameworks and best practices, managing compliance issues within the relevant managerial and governance frameworks.
- Provide SME input to Electrical and C&I service strategies, Work Management and A&I to improve reliability and the overall effectiveness and efficiency of the fleet at an operational and organisational level.
- Review and development of project specifications and design criteria are reflective of minimum requirements and safe and cost-effective manner.
- Design and implementation of electrical and instrumentation systems that comply with industry standards and regulations.
- Support the sites through defect elimination investigations of highly complex critical /persistent equipment issues as well as risk studies & significant projects
- Development of asset and aligned services strategies focusing on the 1-5yr window, aligned to the Life of Asset Plans of the operations within Operating Model principles.
- Facilitate continuous improvement and modernisation at operations aligned to the defined priority areas.
- Drive people development within the discipline by identifying knowledge gaps, providing coaching, identifying potential employees, and planning succession for critical roles
- Provide support on first-line assurance on relevant standards
- Review inputs, activities and cost (Capital and Operational cost) for Electrical, Controls & Instrumentation service strategies as defined by operational teams as an input into the business planning cycle and projects
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering
- Professional electrical registry with ECSA
- GCC (Mechanical or Electrical) is advantageous
- Qualification within Project Management discipline would be advantageous.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Lucia Baeza at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
Executive Talent Consultant
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database fo