Reference No. 321 01 23 MNW
Reference Number: 321 01 23 MNW
Our client, a leading global provider of environmental, health, safety, risk, social consulting services and sustainability related services, is looking for a Partner – Technical Safety to join their team. The appointed Partner will be responsible for the commercial growth of the company’s Technical Safety services across South Africa and Africa. This Partner will work with the established company Partners and other team members, senior business leaders in their clients’ organizations and strategic partners (contractors, specialist firms) to deliver business value to their clients as they manage the safety of their assets. They are currently seeing significant growth linked to asset changes driven by their clients’ decarbonisation commitments as part of the Low Carbon Economy Transition. This is a Partner-level opportunity for a senior professional looking to further their career with an equity stake in a global environmental leader that aims to lead the field in sustainability consulting.
- Actively develop commercial strategies to pursue and win new business opportunities that result in significant revenue growth with target clients aligned with the company’s global strategy.
- Provide business value selling at the top levels of client organizations, raising the profile of the company’s capabilities within key clients, to identify and shape clients’ needs for company services.
- Develop new client relationships and expand existing relationships by delivering strategic consulting advice, excellent value and quality service.
- Maintain “a finger on the pulse” of industry business cycles and prioritize sales efforts toward high potential, top opportunities.
- Manage efforts utilizing technical understanding to develop proposals, including written content, value-based pricing, presentations and contracting.
- Contribute to leadership and management of major projects for the company’s Key Clients at any stage of the assets lifecycle.
- Build on and expand the existing high-performance team and serve as a leader and mentor to consultants.
- Identify emerging talent and work with them to reach their full potential; ensure rising stars are nurtured, developed and given new areas of responsibility.
- Support the growth and development of the company’s global Technical Safety service offer and actively collaborate with colleagues across Europe and globally.
- Drive innovation within the Safety service to stay ahead of client needs and to differentiate the company in the market.
- Work in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment to build the company’s global business, as well as to lead client and project teams.
- Develop a working understanding of the company’s other services and actively support cross-selling these services to our Key Clients.
- Meet business financial and sales targets, overall project budget and schedule, client satisfaction/expectations, together with internal and contract requirements.
- Travel would be required, both for project-related work and as part of sales duties.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- 13 + years of experience in relevant field of work
- Tertiary Degree Qualification in relevant field of work
- Strong consultancy/Business development experience
- Global Experience is advantageous
Benefits and Contractual information:
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Mitchill Wernich at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.