Reference No. DSS01-S
Reference Number: DSS01-S
Our client is looking for an operations Manager – Smelter to lead the production and maintenance teams in the safe and cost-effective execution of all production and maintenance processes, guaranteeing high quality finished products.
- Uphold and progress relationships with key shareholders.
- Record and evaluate the overall production strategy on an annual basis to ensure that it is aligned with the business plan.
- Ensure strict adherence to maintenance work management principles, to obtain maximum plant availability at minimum maintenance cost per unit produced.
- Manage the Engineering resources to ensure that they generate at their designed ability and are periodically refurbished to their original condition to ensure optimal life.
- Periodically audit the asset and documentation to obtain maximum standardisation of spares and new plant installations on the site.
- Ensure strict adherence to the relevant engineering standards and specifications.
- Manage the Departmental budget.
- Ensure an enabling climate/culture.
- Manage labour stability by minimising labour turnover.
- Use management systems to examine, recognise trends, initiate, mitigate, and report SHEQ status.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- 8 years’ relevant experience, preferably 3 years’ managerial experience.
- Relevant Degree or National Diploma.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent employment opportunity
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Duncan Spitzer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.