Reference No. 306-1406LH
Reference Number: 306-1406LH
Our client is seeking a qualified Metallurgist from a gold processing background .to join their team on site in the UK.
Applicants need to either have or qualify for British citizenship, residency, an ancestral visa (i.e. eligible to work and reside in the UK).
- Analysing plant performance and putting improvement plans in place.
- Ensuring sampling and metallurgical accounting are carried out in line with company and industry standards.
- Ensuring optimal metallurgical performance in the processing plants.
- Active participation in growth projects.
- Commissioning of new processing units.
- Continuous improvement and cost saving initiatives.
- Identify SHEQ hazards and conduct risk assessments.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree in Metallurgical or Chemical Engineering.
- Registration with a professional body advantageous.
- 5 years’ minimum experience as a Metallurgist in gold processing plants.
- Computer literate on MS Office.
- Ability to reside and work in the UK by means of eligibility for citizenship, residence, an ancestral visa or similar.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent contract – relocation required.
- Family status optional.
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Leanne Laas at email@example.com
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.