Reference No. LB48
Reference Number: LB48
Our client is looking for a mechanical superintendent to join their team. The role of the Mechanical Superintendent is to direct, train, coach and prepare Expat and National workforce to perform Electrical E&M tasks according to OEM and best industry practices, support Engineering Manager in all related tasks, run Continuous Improvement programs, solve problems/issues according to Engineering standards, and support Management with production and process decision making information.
- Lead the development and ongoing management of a reliable 5-year maintenance and engineering plan.
- Identifying and assessing Maintenance issues and risks at the Plant
- Specifying the work necessary to comply with the OEM and other requirements.
- Formulating plans to achieve and/or maintain compliance and manage Maintenance risks.
- Supporting function managers on site to enable them to provide appropriate input to the compliance process.
- Providing one-on-one guidance to colleagues in the management team that will assist them in achieving compliance.
- Train and coach Nationals in specific and technical tasks to OEM standards
- Prepare training material based on OEM recommendations
- Apply specific Engineering techniques to solve problems
- Manage specific KPI
- Work in accordance with Company Standards
- Ensure all incidents / events are documented, reported, and investigated in the appropriate time frames to an appropriate standard
- Establish key performance indicators for continual improvement process within the operations, processing, and engineering maintenance streams.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 7 years’ experience in extractives industries in Mechanical roles
- Desirable 5 years’ experience in leadership roles
- Proficient in Cone Crushers, SAG Mills, gravity Separation, Pumps, Conveyor Belts, Rigging & Lifting, Components Refurbishments, Process Plant installations and Continuous Improvement
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Lucia Baeza at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.