Reference No. 349 96 RR
Reference Number: 349 96 RR
Our client is seeking an Environmental Services Manager who will be responsible for managing and developing a global team of environmental project managers and administrators. Furthermore, the incumbent will ensure that they deliver high quality services to company clients and relevant stakeholders.
- Effectively project manage the environmental legislative processes and Environmental and Social Impact Assessments (ESIAs) applicable to the relevant country.
- Maintain an awareness of country applicable legislation and the potential impact to the various projects.
- Collaborate closely with specialists from other disciplines.
- Carry out field work under strenuous conditions.
- Liaise with clients and authorities.
- Compile and write reports for submission to the client and necessary authorities.
- Ensure the team maintains a high quality standard in the services provided and in the deliverables produced.
- Continuously improve and develop the services offered within the department.
- Manage the Recruitment and Selection process for the department in line with your workforce plan.
- Facilitate the appropriate onboarding process for all new employees.
- Manage the performance management and probation processes for the team.
- Provide mentorship to and develop of the team.
- Report on departmental performance at various levels.
- Manage financial expenditure for the department against the budget.
- Effective workload and resource management for the department.
- Ensure that the department achieves revenue targets.
- Develop a business plan for the department which includes services and selling opportunities.
- Act as a key account manager where required, identifying business opportunities and ensure that a client centric approach is maintained at all times.
- Identify leads within the department and organise, plan and track proposals in response.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Five or more years’ experience in the relevant field, preferably within the consulting environment would be beneficial.
- Post graduate degree in Environmental Management or similar.
- Project Management Certificate would be beneficial.
- Professional registration would be beneficial. (e.g. EAPASA).
- Must have a driver’s licence.
- Proven experience in project management of integrated and complex environmental and social processes.
- Proven experience in stakeholder engagement in line with international standards.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Employment option
- Competitive annual package
- Full range of benefits
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.