Reference No. 449-1202LH
Reference Number: 449-1202LH
Our client is seeking an experienced Maintenance Supervisor with an Engineering Degree to lead the maintenance of their fixed and mobile assets on site in Zambia.
- Leading the maintenance team on site overseeing bulk plants, explosives plants and other assets.
- Ensuring all equipment is maintained in accordance with defined standards.
- Ensuring spare parts and resource availability.
- Asset management and reporting through the computerized maintenance system.
- Continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensuring health and safety standards are maintained.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Mechanical Engineering degree or similar qualification.
- 10 years’ experience in mechanical and electrical engineering maintenance with at least 5 years in fixed and mobile plant maintenance within a mining services environment at a senior level.
- Experience in the maintenance of MMU’s and explosives plants.
- Physical fit and able to work well in a labour-intensive role.
- Willing to travel as required.
- Zambian nationals encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Long term contract.
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.