Reference No. 399-3006LH
Reference Number: 399-3006LH
Our client is is seeking an experienced Maintenance Superintendent to oversee all process plant and workshop engineering maintenance including mechanical, electrical and instrumentation, at their mine site in West Africa.
- Overseeing all mechanical, electrical and instrumentation maintenance within the processing plant and workshop.
- Ensure optimum plant and equipment availability and reliability through effective maintenance.
- Resource management – ensuring sufficient spares, manpower and consumables are available.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Ensure environmental, health and safety standards are adhered to.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Mechanical Engineering Degree from an accredited institution.
- Supervisory / management certificate advantageous.
- 10 years previous experience in process plant engineering maintenance including mechanical, electrical and instrumentation.
- Minimum of 5 years in a hands-on Superintendent or Management capacity.
- 7 years previous experience in the maintenance of sag mills, crushers, conveyors, pumps, gravity and magnetic separation.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office and Projects.
- Strong experience in mentoring, training, coaching and guiding local nationals as an expatriate in Africa.
- Strong focus on health and safety standards and compliance.
- In line with the company’s diversification initiatives, female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- FIFO roster.
- Single status only.
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to email@example.com.
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.