Reference No. LB16
Our client is seeking a Human Resource Business Partner, the incumbent is responsible for cascading senior leaders’ vision by planning, organizing and executing Human Resources tactical strategy. This person will report directly to the Human Resource Manager.
- Provide effective and credible advice on Training and Development initiatives, processes, and procedures
- Manage consultants and monitor training schedules
- Coordinate training sessions for employees
- Work with Mangers in planning, developing, and executing change initiatives across the organization
- Develop change management plans based on business demand and challenges
- Evaluate project plans and identify change initiatives required for successful project execution
- Develop and advice employees and managers on HR policies and procedures
- Maintain and update policies and procedures, ensuring the enforcement and adherence of these policies and procedures by advising and monitoring management and staff
- Maintain the effective implementation of succession planning for the Mining Operations
- Manage the onboarding and offboarding of all employees
- Assist in creating, implementing, and managing onboarding plans
- Develop and review job descriptions in accordance with industry standards and best practice
- Participate in all interviews and give advice from an HR perspective
- Drive performance management across the plant, ensure line managers are trained on the approved PM approach and system and maintain system
- Advise and facilitate the implementation of Performance Management system in the Mining Operations
- Provides input on the overall HR Budget
- Manage HR budget allocation
- Ensure compensation allocations are fair and within budget
- Facilitate and maintain a sound working relationship with unions and union officials
- Establish and manage good relationships with community cooperatives
- Provide feedback to People and Culture office for reporting purposes
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- HR Degree or equivalent
- Minimum five (5) years of experience
- Extensive CCMA and CCMA litigation experience
- Proficient computer literacy, oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Lucia Baeza at email@example.com
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.