Reference No. 243 01 24 MW
Reference Number: 243 01 24 MW
Our client, a renewable energy IPP, is seeking a HSE Site Manager who will be responsible for maintaining, developing, leading, and supporting a strong environmental, health and safety culture within the company project.
- Establish and ensure the implementation of project HSE action plans
- Leads all the HSE aspects of the projects
- Develop and implement a safety program for each site to capture specific risk
- Develop a contractor training program specific for site, in compliance with the Owners’ HSE policies
- Develop and propose strategies improving HSE management for the Project
- Set up an effective Accident Prevention Plan and a contingency plan.
- Lead regular inspections and audits on construction site
- Establish HSE Reporting for the Project
- Responsible for LOTO
- Provide for HSE Training to the Sponsors team members
- Demonstrate HSE & Security Regulatory Compliance
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- 5 – 10 years of experience in Managing health, safety and environment for projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or formal training in HSE field.
- Registered with the SACPCMP
- Previous experience in Renewable Energy Independent Power Producers Programme (REIPPPP) Project Bidding, Award to Financial Close, Construction and Operations.
- Experience of PV and BESS projects preferred
- Experience in implementation, maintaining and auditing of the OSHA45001 and ISO14001 Management System
- Familiarity of Industry Standards and relevant industry HSE regulations and requirements.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- 2 year FTC with option to renew
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Mitchill Wernich at email@example.com
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
Managing Lead: Renewable Energy & Mining
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.