Date Created: 2020-02-14T11:28:18+00:00
Reference Number: 064 14 02 AB
- Lead and be responsible for the mechanical section’s adequate competencies, motivation and organisation
- Ensure attainment of planned availability of all production lines through proper maintenance planning and implementation.
- Review periodically all plant conditions to ensure adherence to laid down standards
- Plan and co-ordinate implementation of new installations and rehabilitation programmes of existing equipment
- Liaise with relevant departments/sections (planning, electrical, logistics, production) for planning and execution of maintenance programmes.
- Ensure that the right spare parts are available and coordinate with the warehouse on safe and economical stock levels
- Ensure that the plant maintenance software is constantly updated with all required information from mechanical section
- Coordinate works of third party support companies.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- University Engineering Degree or equivalent.
- Good knowledge and experience in maintenance of cement plant equipment (crushers, VRM, kiln, clinker coolers, pumps, compressors, conveyors, etc.) – Kiln expertise necessary.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role in a cement plant or similar manufacturing facility
- Be compliant with Health & Safety practices in Industrial work places.
- Good Communication skills in French and English (verbal & written)
- Expat contract
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.