Date Created: 2020-03-24T09:39:16+00:00
Reference Number: 014 23 03 LVG
- Optimize existing and/or build new financial models to model long-term financial returns from renewable energy projects.
- At least one of the models will be based on Project Finance principles.
- Provide support to the Business and Project Development teams by modelling projects being developed and assisting in optimizing the returns for all parties.
- Follow developments in the market for innovative funding models including but not limited to CPI versus JIBAR indexation, rolling facilities, all equity funding, concessionary funding etc.
- Follow developments in the market for tax treatments, both in South Africa (12J, 12B etc.) as well as in relation to neighbouring countries (withholding taxes) to ensure that all financial models are up to date and accurate.
- Finance/Financial Analysis/Portfolio Management Degree.
- CA/CFA/B.Com (Hons) or similar financial qualification preferred.
- Proven ability to develop and run Excel-based financial models (including VBA development experience)
- Experience with REIPP or similar renewable energy modelling.
- Experience in a banking or investment management or corporate financial advisory environment strongly advantageous.
- 3 years’ experience is preferable.
- Full time / Permanent position
- Willingness to travel intermittently and stay overnight for one or more days
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.