Date Created: 2020-02-11T14:02:43+00:00
Reference Number: 06 1102 LVG
Reference Number: 08 1102 LVG
Get customer satisfaction by installing, repairing, inspecting and commissioning service, considering economical and other aspects. Problem solving by using of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately in different kinds of situations. Knowledge of the tasks, tools and procedures associated with providing technical support to the sales team and prospective customers.
- Install, repair, inspect and commission products and equipment of different kind at customer site or own premises.
- Report and document results after above actions.
- Responsible for plan, conduct and maintain tools and equipment for service work.
- Support the customer’s product/equipment/processes by suggesting possible improvements.
- Provide technical support to the sales team.
- Provide problem solving to customer.
- Ability to produce positive results in sales-client interventions.
- Guide colleagues in service methods and tools.
- Share own knowledge to enable colleagues to expand their knowledge.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Grade 12 (Matric) or equivalent qualification
- Trade Certificate of Competence, if possible, Diesel Mechanic, Auto Electrical, Millwright
- Minimum 2-year experience working as Field Service Technician with proven competence as Earth moving Equipment Technician in the above-mentioned field
- Basic Computer literacy
- Own set of tools
- English proficiency
- Code 08 license
- Strong working knowledge and experience in Hydraulics &/or Mobile Cranes
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.