Reference No. 360 09 RR
Our client is a multinational listed mining company specializing in metals processing and recovery. We are seeking an experienced hands on Engineering leader to carry a legal appointment , responsible for two operations in the North West regions. The operation consists of metal recovery plants, specifically spiral plants. The Engineering Superintendent will be responsible for ensuring proper maintenance procedures are enforced, which leads to optimal plant availability.
- Implementing and coordinating the maintenance plans for area of responsibility
- Ensure adherence to legislation, policies, and procedures.
- Engaging relevant stakeholders to solve operational and engineering problems.
- Participate in RCFA investigations to facilitate problem solving.
- Identify and drive technical and process improvement.
- Drive safety, engineering, quality, and cost drivers
- Implement Maintenance Standard Operating Procedures
- Ensure Continuous Improvement through Operational Excellence
- Adhere to all MHSA regulations, SHEQ regulations and Company policies and procedures.
- Carry 184.108.40.206 Legal Appointment on site
- Technical details:
- Head count: Approx. 200
- 7 Spiral plants
- Plant Capacity: 80 000 tpm of ROM
- Concentrate Production of 40 000 – 50 000 tpm
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- NDip, BEng/B Tech (Mechanical or Electrical)
- Government Certificate of Competence Mining (GCC Mines & Works)
- Minimum of 3 Years’ experience in a heavy Industrial environment (Chrome Mining and fixed plant exposure will be advantageous)
- High Level of Competence in MS Office (Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Knowledge and experience of the MHSA
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Competitive Annual Package
- Quarterly Incentives
- Permanent Employment Opportunity
- South African Nationals are encouraged to apply
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.