Reference No. 34 12 22 RR
Reference Number: 34 12 22 RR
Our client, a mining service provider is seeking an Engineering Projects Superintendent to join their team in the Northwest. The ideal incumbent will have string technical skills and experience in the heavy industrial environment.
- Management and coordination of engineering disciplines on various projects and studies.
- Manage the engineering design basis for projects and studies, including requirements engineering, technical decisions, trade-offs, design risks and safety by design.
- Manage the engineering execution basis for projects and studies, including setup, execution, controlling and close-out of systems, process workflows and engineering deliverables.
- Manage the interfaces between multidisciplinary engineering team, and between engineering and supply chain or construction management.
- Ensure adherence to legislation, policies, and procedures.
- Identify and drive technical and process improvement.
- Drive safety, engineering, quality, and cost drivers.
- Ensure Continuous Improvement through Operational Excellence.
- Adhere to all MHSA regulations, SHEQ regulations and Company policies and procedures.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Have a minimum of 5+ Years’ experience with Engineering Projects in a Heavy Industrial Environment
- Have a completed BSC Mechanical/ Electrical or a BTech Mechanical/Electrical.
- HHHhHHigh Level of Competence in MS Office (Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Knowledge and experience of the MHSA.
Benefits and Contractual information:
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.