Reference No. LB47
Our client is seeking an engineer to train, coach and prepare National workforce to perform Engineering and Maintenance tasks related to Controls and Instrumentation according to OEM and best industry practices, . The incumbent will support Superintendent in achieving Plant KPIs, Production, and Maintenance Compliance. This individual will report directly to the engineering manager.
- Identifying and assessing Maintenance issues and risks at the Plant
- Specifying the work necessary to comply with the OEM and other requirements.
- Formulating plans to achieve and/or maintain compliance and manage Maintenance risks.
- Supporting function managers on site to enable them to provide appropriate input to the compliance process.
- Providing one-on-one guidance to colleagues in the management team that will assist them in achieving compliance.
- Train and coach Nationals in specific and technical tasks to OEM standards
- Prepare training material based on OEM recommendations
- Apply specific Engineering techniques to solve problems
- Manage specific KPI
- Work in accordance to company standards
- Ensure all incidents / events are documented, reported and investigated in the appropriate time frames to an appropriate standard
- Establish key performance indicators for continual improvement process within the operations, processing, and engineering maintenance streams.
- University degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Automation Engineering
- 7 years’ experience in extractives industries in Control, Instrumentation and Automation
- Desirable 3 years’ experience in leadership roles
- Proficient in PLC, SCADA, PIMS languages, set up, implementation and improvement
- Desirable proficiency in Schneider equipment and software
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Lucia Baeza at email@example.com
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.