Reference No. 189 06 22 MNW
Reference Number: 189 06 22 MNW
Our client, a leading global provider of environmental, health, safety, risk, social consulting services and sustainability related services, is looking for a Partner – Social Performance & ESIA to join their team. The ideal incumbent will be a leader with expertise in environmental, social and H&S impact assessment (EHSIA), Social Performance (impact assessments, stakeholder engagement, land acquisition and resettlement, livelihood restoration and community development), as well as Sustainable Finance and Climate Change topics to join them as a Partner in their Capital Projects Delivery (CPD) team. This is a Partner-level opportunity for a senior professional looking to further their career with an equity stake in a global environmental leader that aims to lead the field in sustainability consulting.
- As a Partner, you will be a strong champion of safe working environment for staff, sub-contractors and clients.
- You will be responsible for the commercial growth for the CPD services in this region, working with existing clients and winning new business.
- You will lead the technical delivery to ensure service excellence under our Partner in Charge (PiC) system of project management and direction.
- Develop business opportunities personally win project work annually.
- Identify and develop new opportunities, prepare effective technical proposals, and take active leadership role in developing new business with new and existing clients
- Build client relationship focusing on the business outcome which our clients want to achieve in the medium and long term whilst being keenly aware of and adapt to changing market conditions
- Serve as a key member of the ERM team to drive double-digit profit table growth for the service line
- Work collaboratively with our Account Directors/Managers to continuously develop Key Client relationships to meet business development needs
- Design and direct large projects and multi-person project teams
- Achieve client’s expectations for scope, budget, schedule, and quality
- Provide leadership to coach, inspire and mentor personnel for overall success of the team
- Develop a working understanding of ERM’s other services and actively support cross-selling these services to existing clients
- Coordinate with ERM offices in the Europe, UK, US, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America regions
- Support our clients Sustainable Finance and Climate Change topics in the financial services sector, e.g. commercial banks and development financial institutions, working with equator principles and IFC performance standards compliance.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Tertiary education in Environmental Studies or similar.
- Extensive experience (15+) with Social Performance & EIA’s on Capital Projects within EMEA.
- At least 10 years of experience in senior roles within the Environmental Industry on Capital Projects within EMEA.
Benefits and Contractual information:
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Mitchill Wernich at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.