Reference No. TR2111
Reference Number: TR2111
Our client, a large multinational mining group, is seeking a commercial specialist to provide a key link between purchasing, operations, finance and legal functions.
- Provide appropriate level of support and direction in the development of contracts, arrangements, and strategies.
- Drive the implementation of policies, procedures, and processes.
- Identify and implement initiatives and process improvements across and within teams.
- Develop business cases to support opportunities with Operations involvement.
- Research marketplace, commodity information and trends and communicate with the organisation.
- Establish and manage agreements, including strategic alliance agreements, with suppliers.
- Take full responsibility for all aspects of sourcing materials and services covered by a group of commodities. Focus on customer service.
- Develop sourcing strategies that reduce the Total Cost of Ownership in consultation with users of the commodities.
- Manage vendor performance, resolve performance issues, and ensure vendors work with operations to improve overall vendor performance.
- Manage and adhere to all Purchasing KPI’s, Policies, Procedures and Processes while providing guidance to all those involved.
- Any other responsibility that can be reasonably expected in this role / function.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- National Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Commerce, Economic or Human Sciences.
- Project Management qualification.
- Driver’s license (Code 8).
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Fixed-term contract
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.