Reference No. LB73
Our client, a leading supplier of mining solutions, is seeking a Business Development Manager to join their team in West Africa. The incumbent will be responsible for driving business development by offering existing products, technologies and solutions within a specific portfolio, to new and existing customers. You will be tasked with maximizing business growth and profitability for West Africa through the optimal promotion of products/solutions built on credible customer relations and partnerships.
- Drive business development against set standards / targets.
- Offer quality solutions to meet customer needs by conducting proper research and addressing the customers pain points.
- Identify and manage sales channels and partnerships, ensuring effective collaboration and optimal results
- Develop methods for growth and maintenance of customer base through actively identifying new sales and market opportunities within allocated region/s as well as keeping in contact with loyal/repeat customers.
- Ensure continuous development and maintenance of own product knowledge for customer excellence.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential clients in the mining industry
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree or diploma in Surveying or equivalent
- Proven record of business development (sales) experience/acumen is required.
- Strong negotiation skills and customer relationship experience.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience and credibility in the Mining Industry
- Must be fluent in both French and English
- IT Proficiency (CRM & Microsoft office)
- Candidates from Ivory Coast, Burkina Faso and Senegal targeted due to mine sight proximity.
- Competitive USD package
- Remote work with frequent travelling to mine sites
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Lucia Baeza at email@example.com
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable