Reference No. 321 06 23 MW
Reference Number: 321 06 23 MW
Our client, a renewable energy service provider is seeking an Asset Management Director who will build and lead the asset management function within the company. The incumbent will be responsible for operating and maintaining the assets to optimize system performance and maximize the return on investment over the life of the facilities.
- Responsible for leading and managing the overall technical and commercial performance of the company’s operating portfolio of projects.
- Manage and optimize the performance monitoring, reporting, and contract management systems at a portfolio level.
- Ensure compliance of all statutory and contractual requirements for all projects in the operating portfolio.
- Interface regularly and effectively with the operations and finance teams to continue improving on the systems and processes required to manage the operating portfolio.
- Drive innovation with respect to hardware and software configuration (SCADA) to optimize plant performance and efficient management, invoicing, and reporting.
- Provide commissioning support to the project delivery teams to facilitate effective handover from delivery to operation.
- Continue to evaluate and assess the O&M contracting strategy to optimize cost and performance (i.e., Regional O&M portfolios, outsource vs insource).
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- 7+ years of relevant working experience
- Experience with operating or managing a portfolio of medium to large scale energy generation projects (thermal or solar PV) – consulting, developer, IPP, operator
- Understanding of the power system asset management environment including contracting structures, performance metrics, and guarantee structures, technical innovations, commercial and financial implications
- Understanding of key aspects that govern the configuration requirements of hybrid plants for different technologies [capex, opex, fuel efficiency curves, spinning reserve, PV oversupply, modularity, solar penetration, etc.]
Benefits and Contractual information:
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Managing Lead: Renewable Energy & Mining
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.