Reference No. CV41
Reference Number: CV41
Our client specialising in chemicals for the mining sector is currently looking for an Accounts Manager for the Africa region. In this position you will be responsible for Management of Mines, Buyers, Agents and suppliers in Africa, for the marketing and selling of company products. You will work closely with Project Managers to introduce the chemicals into the design phase in an attempt to secure the contract when it moves to full scale process at the Mines. This senior position will be reporting into the company director and shareholders.
- To document, manage and load Customer and Principal interventions into CRM and manage follow up.
- Detailed quotes satisfying customer requirements.
- Have a detailed understanding of the market, product contribution, cost of sales and selling price.
- Ensure sales targets are achieved.
- New Business Development.
- Stock control and inventory for the portfolio managed, understand relevant costs of overstocking or stock-outs.
- Develop and in-depth knowledge of customers.
- Provide input to global production, technical and laboratory for sales requirements.
- Logistics Management.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Minimum: Technical qualification in metallurgy/mining.
- Preferred: BSc. In Metallurgy, experience in floatation of Sulphide based ores.
- Skills: Knowledge of BBBEE, FOREX, logistics, incoterms, customs, foreign trade, contracts (legal and financial).
- Years of experience: 5-8 years of experience.
- Crucial information: Be fully conversant with the OHS Act 1983, MHI, EIA, Logistics Requirements and applicable ISO standards for the handling of Dangerous Goods, Ensure full SHEQ compliance, for example GHS compliance for your portfolio.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Based in South Africa.
- Competitive and market related salary.
- Permanent employment.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Christo van der Ham at email@example.com
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
Christo van der Ham
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.