Reference No. TR0615
Reference Number: TR0615
The client is a leading developer of manufacturing tools and machine solutions. In this role, you are managing sales to a portfolio of customers, ensuring appropriate sales development activities are planned and implemented. You are expected to grow market share and achieve business and financial outcomes in line with regional targets. Being a core team member of the sales organization, you are expected to work with customer value in mind and promote our full offer of cutting tools, digital solutions and services.
- Manage sales for a portfolio of customers
- Grow market share
- Achieve business and financial outcomes in line with regional targets
- Promote offer of tools, digital solutions and services
- Coordinate with Application Specialists to deliver value adding solutions
- Generate cost savings for customers
- Support sales management in providing accurate forecasts, budgets and targets.
- Travel to assigned regions and other sales regions as needed.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Grade 12 / Equivalent qualification
- Degree or Diploma in Business Management / Engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Technical Sales environment
- Be able to work across different departments (cross-functional role)
- Experienced in Project Management
- Experienced in analytical tools such as PowerBI
- Experience in a known CRM system is an advantage
- Experience in metal cutting applications and production
- English proficiency
- Effective communication skills
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent position
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.