Mining Executive Search and Retained Recruitment Services (Headhunting)
Our Africa Mining Executive Search and Retained Recruitment Services remain the most effective method of recruiting key Mining personnel in Africa and is a service that has allowed us to successfully placed over 1000 executives globally.
This service allows us to focus on headhunting, candidate market research, candidate profiling, in-depth interviews, scarce skills sourcing and thorough feedback to clients throughout the recruitment process.
What are the benefits of using our Mining Executive Search Services?
- You receive a tailored recruitment approach, from a dedicated team of Africa Mining Executive Search Recruitment experts. We have over 15 years of experience recruiting in the Africa Mining Recruitment space, assisting clients with mining projects of all sizes.
- You have the option to let us Headhunt key mining profiles.
- Structured progress report containing a thorough feedback.
How much does our Mining executive search service cost?
The retainer fee is based on a third of the basic annual remuneration package;
- A retainer deposit fee (calculated on a percentage of the annual gross remuneration package for the given position(s)) due upon commencement of the mining recruitment assignment
- No fee will be charged for the shortlist and presentation of a minimum of 3 candidates;
- A completion fee (being adjusted for any differences between estimated and actual remuneration package), is payable 30 days after the successful candidate commences employment with the client.