Contingency Permanent Recruitment Placements
CA Mining has a dedicated Africa Mining Recruitment team that sources highly skilled mining professionals for the following regions: Africa, Australasia, the Pacific Rim, the Middle East, North America and South Africa. We have 15 years of specialised recruitment experience in the African and global mining sectors.
How much does our Mining Contingency Permanent Recruitment placement service cost?
- Contingency recruitment allows you, as the client, to view and assess potential candidates at no upfront cost.
- We charge a permanent placement fee, which is only due and payable upon the appointed candidate commencing employment with the client.
- Our fee is charged on the annual gross salary of the candidate. We will not charge fees on housing, car, travel allowances and bonuses.
What does the Contingent Mining Recruitment Permanent Placement process involve?
- Matching a suitably qualified candidate profile with the job specs. keeping in mind and understanding our client’s company culture.
- Advertising the job vacancy on our diverse networks, online job boards and other social media, online or print platforms.
- Researching our extensive candidate database.
- In-depth liaising with candidates to ascertain their interest in the position as well as assessing them against the requirements of the role.
- Conducting comprehensive and detailed telephonic interviews with Mining candidates (locals, expats, and diaspora) in Africa and around the world.
- Checking references, qualifications, credit record, and criminal history if and when required.
- Arranging all stages of interviews between the client and candidate.
- Thoroughly briefing candidates and clients before interviews.
- De-briefing candidates and client post interviews.
- Closing and negotiating the package and the start date with the client.