Contingency Permanent Placement
Our Contingency Permanent Placement service includes company, position, candidate profiling, job advertising and searches, in-depth telephonic interviews and facilitation of the interview and hiring process.
For our Contingency Permanent Placement service we charge a permanent placement fee, which is due and payable upon the appointed candidate commencing employment with the client.
Our fee is charged on the annual gross salary of the candidate. We will not charge fees on housing, car, travel allowances and bonuses.
Our service includes the following
Taking a full job and candidate profile and understanding the company culture;
- Advertising the job vacancy on diverse networks, online job boards and other platforms;
- Researching our extensive database;
- In-depth liaising with candidates to ascertain their interest in the position as well as assessing them against the requirements for the role;
- Conducting comprehensive and detailed telephonic interviews with candidates;
- Checking references , qualifications and criminal history if and when required;
- Arranging all stages of interviews between the client and candidate;
- Thoroughly briefing candidates and clients before interviews;
- De-briefing candidates and client post interviews;
- Closing and negotiating the package and the start date with the client.