Business Development Manager – Johannesburg, South Africa
We have a client involved in the Bulk Materials Handling sector providing solutions to the mining, power and industrial sectors. They are currently expanding their staff compliment, recruiting for a Business Development Manager: Bulk Materials Handling in Johannesburg, Gauteng.
If you are in the market for something that would uplift your career then this might just be the opportunity you have been waiting for. Do not hesitate to apply now!
If you feel that your experience is in line with the requirements listed below, then submit your updated CV for the job!
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- 8+ years’ experience in Bulk Materials Handling (technical and commercial experience)
- Must have previous Business Development experience within the Bulk Materials Handling space
- Responsible for Bulk Materials Handling marketing and development
- Ensure that the order book is grown and kept at a constant by bringing in new business
- Responsible for handling the tendering and proposals process
- Relevant Financial Management duties
- Interface with clients and other relevant stakeholders
- Resident in Johannesburg
How to apply:
If your feel that your experience is a suitable match for the above job, then contact Ishrafiel Johaardien, our
Recruitment Team Lead for Energy & Engineering.
We don’t want you to miss out, on any of our other job opportunities, so if you feel this opportunity is not in line with your experience or what you are looking for at the moment, then I would advise that you keep an eye on our Job Board @ www.camining.com and to ensure that you are following us on our social media platforms:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/miningjobsinafrica
- Twitter: twitter.com/CAGlobal_Jobs
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ca-mining
- Google +: plus.google.com/u/0/+caglobalint/posts
Please note: CA Mining will only respond to shortlisted candidates. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful for this opportunity however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter: @AfricaPRFowzi