Date Created: 2018-12-10T09:55:12+00:00
Reference Number: 9490712NDS
The Superintendent of Technical Services must provide technical optimal support to the management team as well as directing all the engineering technical aspects on the mine, Responsible for making sure all projects are delivered on time according to the budget and in respect with the quality standard. Reporting directly to the mining director, they must participate in the strategic planning of the mining resources.
- Managing team of engineers and geologists and providing leadership, technical guidance and solid people management
- Establish direction of the systems and the mining planning process
- Ensuring that policies and working conditions are applied (security and safety)
- Establish and control all the geotechnical program to optimize the slopes and reinsure the stability.
- Evaluation of the technical innovations in terms of mining technology.
- Long-term planning- supervision of the strategies to optimize all the resources and the operation capacity.(LOM- Life Of Mine)
- Provide a technical expertise to support all the site initiatives
- Perform the mine control audit and provide recommendations
- Work close with the operations and geology teams to find continuous improvement solutions for reconciliation monitoring, dilution reduction, waste rock management, operational efficiency, etc
- Control the Mining Risk Directory
Requirements: Qualifications and Skills
- Higher university degree in mining
- Minimum 12 years’ experience in mining, Engineering or Geology
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in management role.
- Good technical opencast mining knowledge with large-tonnage.
- Competence level with MineSight, COMET, GEMCOM and WHITTLE.
- Ability to manage a technical team in a multicultural environment.
- Very good communication skills in both language English and French.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Fixed term 2 year expatriate position
- Excellent Fly in fly roster
- Market Related CAD package on offer with bonuses and full medical cover
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.