Date Created: 2019-01-18T12:38:33+00:00
Reference Number: GAS0061
Reference Number: GAS0061
Develop, implement and monitor adherence to engineering standards and legislative requirements, taking corrective action where necessary, Allocate resources in consultation with relevant Section Heads, Improve the effectiveness and efficiency of engineering processes and systems, Drive and implement action plans to achieve the mine strategy and business plans, Ensure the effective management and control of human resources for optimal utilization, Ensures projects are carried out according to company policies & procedures , Provide support to external service providers with regards to installations/repairs and maintenance, Ensures minimum disruption of production, Evaluates maintenance processes to optimise and improve performance, Leads root cause analyses and develops action plans for identified problems for corrective action, Investigates problems and develops solutions and modifications to be carried out on equipment, Set and prepare financial budget for the section.
- Finds the most effective means of maintenance and repairs,
- Conducts analysis regarding cost, time and impact on production,
- Responsible for conducting cost analysis when comparing repairs vs. replacement parts,
- Ensures work orders are accurately completed for each repair and records kept,
- Ensure Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to,
- Ensure quality records necessary to meet quality requirements are maintained,
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise,
- Keep abreast of market trends and new technology,
- Ensures overall compliance to all laws, by-laws and regulations relevant to the function.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Recognized University Degree/National Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering,
- Supervisory or management training and experience is essential,
- Electrical or Mechanical Engineer GCC Certificate Mine and Works,
- 5-8 year’s maintenance experience in Open Pit Mining Operations,
- Significant experience in the financial aspects of mining such as cost control, budgeting and return on investment, Computer literate (Word, excel, Power Point, etc.) and working knowledge of mine planning software, Valid drivers’ license.)
- Must be medically fit
Benefits and Contractual information:
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.